Date: 2 June 2020
Presented by Hanley Wood University in Conjunction with WDMA
The Understanding Window, Door & Skylight Certification webinar is designed to help architects and remodelers understand the benefits of window, door and skylight certification, and how certified products can enhance their projects.
Following this free webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the fenestration standards defining the industry.
- Identify the fenestration building and energy code requirements.
- Understand NFRC energy ratings.
- Understand fenestration certification and labeling requirements.
- Learn how WDMA Hallmark- and NFRC-certified products can make product specification and code compliance easier.
At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to identify best practices that would be applicable to their work environment. Participants will receive one (1) continuing education credit from the American Institute of Architects and/or one (1) continuing education credit from the National Associations of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
UNDERSTANDING WINDOW, DOOR AND SKYLIGHT CERTIFICATION WEBINAR