Date: 13 April 2021
Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass is the ultimate blank slate for dynamic interior design. With Starphire® glass, you can express colors and patterns in their purest forms and evoke luxury anywhere from decorative murals to doors. Even in heavy thicknesses, Starphire® glass transmits 90% of available visible light.
Your design possibilities are boundless with distinctive design treatments:
- Create brilliant color shifts with dichroic Starphire® glass.
- Digitally print vibrant, full-color images on laminated or heavy glass.
- Enhance dividing walls, partitions and more with acid-etched patterns from Walker Glass.
- Use backpainted glass for dynamic color on wall cladding and more.
- Leverage its pure clarity for clean, bright, well-connected spaces.
Starphire® glass is 87% less green than “clear” glass. No matter your vision, Starphire® glass is your perfect canvas.
Visit starphireglass.com to learn more and request samples to see the possibilities for yourself.
Upcoming CE Webinars & Events
Vitro is offering even more virtual events and Continuing Education (CE) webinars throughout the month of April as part of the Glass Insider Education webinar series. We hope you’ll join us!
- CE Webinar | Silicone Coatings: A Sustainable Solution for Spandrel & Interior Glazing (April 15, 2:00 PM E.S.T.)
- Vino with Vitro | Comparing Pinot Noirs (April 15, 8:00 PM E.S.T.)
- CE Webinar | Glass Production, Processing & Performance (April 22, 2:00 PM E.S.T.)
- Vino with Vitro | Comparing Pinot Noirs (April 22, 6:00 PM E.S.T.)
Add new comment