Date: 3 June 2019
SolarWindow Technologies, Inc., developer of transparent liquid coatings that convert passive windows into electricity-generating windows, is pleased to announce that it has initiated plans to introduce its planned electricity-generating glass products to potential customers, architects, designers, engineers, developers, contractors and glaziers, and commercial building owners.
The company’s brand awareness campaign is designed to be a multi-media outreach that includes social media, television, radio, trade shows, and print programs. Our plan is to build SolarWindow ™ awareness well in advance of full commercial launch of our electricity-generating SolarWindow™ products and technology; we want you informed. Among our many outreach priorities in the near future, we intend to unveil our largest SolarWindow™ ever produced and introduce you to our various upcoming product iterations.
“Our company mandate is simple and clear: we are defining our branding awareness program so that it facilitates, appeals, and cultivates our message and delivers on our mission in a consistent, clear, and credible way,” stated Mr. Harmel S. Rayat, Chairman of SolarWindow Technologies.
“With specialized high-output manufacturing equipment on order, and additional process equipment being specified; and as we get closer to being able to accept sales orders, we believe it is prudent to educate and inform as many people as we possibly can about a brand-new form of electrification – the SolarWindow™. Our first initiative is to accomplish our basic goal of creating strong investor, public, and potential customer interest and awareness. Watch for more updates in the near future.”
Recently, the company announced a number of other important corporate achievements, including the:
- investment of almost $25 million into SolarWindow by Kalen Capital Corporation, the family office of Chairman and majority stockholder, Mr. Harmel Rayat;
- appointment of Mr. Bob Levine to the Board of Directors, a co-founder of one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the world;
- ordering of high-volume equipment for integration at our industry partner, Triview Glass Industries, to produce SolarWindow™ electricity-generating glass products;
- addition of Mr. Tim Widner to the Board of Advisors, a 20-year glass industry professional who has overseen the production of 300 million square feet of tempered glass and more than 30 million insulated glass units;
- appointment of Mr. Steve Horovitz to the Board of Directors, a 25-year veteran of commercial real estate holding executive positions managing or marketing upwards of 3 million square feet of commercial, industrial and apartment properties; and
- hiring of additional key staff members to grow SolarWindow’s technical and production teams, with more to follow by year-end.