Mr. Parmar, a Chartered Professional Accountant was appointed Partner of MNP, a leading Canadian national accounting, tax and business consulting firm with over 5,000 employees, at just 32-years old. Since joining the firm, Mr. Parmar has since become a trusted provider of management and business advice to a broad range of clients, including builders and real estate developers, the target markets and customers of SolarWindow products.
“When I committed $25 million to SolarWindow just over six months ago, I also committed to building a team of the best people I could find to help us push forward the development and manufacturing of electricity-generating windows,” stated Mr. Harmel S. Rayat, Chairman of SolarWindow Technologies’ Board of Directors.
“With decades of senior management and business consulting experience, Gary is an excellent addition to our growing roster of talented business and industry leaders, all working to bring to market a brand-new form of electrification – the SolarWindow™.”
“Our goal is to turn entire buildings into vertical power generators. To see how impactful this could be, watch this video: https://www.solarwindow.com/2016/05/imagine-solarwindow/.”
Among our many priorities will be the introduction of various new product iterations and the unveiling of our largest SolarWindow™ ever produced.
Mr. Parmar’s appointment to the company’s Board of Directors follows the recent addition of other notable professionals, including:
- the appointment of Mr. Bob Levine to the Board of Directors, a co-founder of one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the world with 120 offices in 20 countries and approximately 5,000 real estate professionals;
- the addition of Mr. Tim Widner to the Board of Advisors, a 20-year glass industry professional who has overseen the production of 300 million square feet of tempered glass and more than 30 million insulated glass units;
- the appointment of Mr. Steve Horovitz to the Board of Directors, a 25-year veteran of real estate holding executive positions managing or marketing upwards of 3 million square feet of commercial, industrial and apartment properties; and
- the appointment of Mr. Steve Yan-Klassen as Chief Financial Officer, who has over 20 years of public company accounting and financial statement auditing experience, stock exchange reporting, regulatory compliance, and corporate finance experience.
These appointments follow other SolarWindow developments, including:
- The initiation of a brand awareness campaign in advance of a full commercial launch of the company’s planned electricity-generating windows;
- A seven-figure purchase order for high-output manufacturing equipment for integration into the SolarWindow partner plant at Triview Glass Industries. Triview Glass is an award-winning custom glass fabricator located in suburban Los Angeles, where the company plans to fabricate specific SolarWindow™ electricity-generating glass products at commercial scale;
- The filing of more than 90 U.S. and international patents and trademarks for protecting its brand identities, products, services, processes, and materials;
- An alliance with nTact, a global leader in coating process equipment, to prototype, test, and manufacture machinery and equipment necessary for coating glass and flexible materials with the company’s transparent electricity-generating coatings, which will be used to create a manufacturing line;
- A new company performance record for power efficiency with a 34% increase in performance over previous generations of its transparent electricity-generating glass; and
- The collaboration with Raynergy Tek, one of the world’s leading suppliers of organic photovoltaic materials, used by SolarWindow to coat ordinary glass and turn it into electricity-generating windows to support the company’s pursuit of high-volume production, increased power output, and enhanced transparency of SolarWindow™ products.