Date: 3 December 2020
Registration Now Open!
Registration is open for the NGA Glass Conference: February 2021. Join us February 9 with your peers across the supply chain for an online event using Zoom.
Two sessions will look at the future implications of the latest codes and standards development, including a unique perspective from the General Services Administration (GSA) – one of the largest commercial real estate lessors nationwide.
(as of December 2, 2020; subject to change)
- 6th Annual Fun Run/Walk
The Fun Run/Walk is a highlight of the NGA Glass Conference and will continue to be a way for attendees to encourage each other and engage in friendly competition.
- In-Depth Technical & Code Review
Have codes and standards questions? Use this opportunity to ask hard questions and ponder the next six to 12 months of your R&D and sales tactics. Get the facts, see future projections and learn the obstacles that impact glass and glazing.
- Glazing Design for GSA Building Requirements
The General Services Administration (GSA) owns and leases over 376.9 million square feet of space in 9,600 buildings in more than 2,200 communities nationwide. Get an in-depth look at the glass and glazing requirements of the GSA, including applications for bird-friendly, protective glazing, security glazing, energy and daylighting.
- Volunteer Celebration Happy Hour
Join us for good conversation and to recognize your peers for their contributions to the association and the industry. A few awards will be given out just for fun as well, in the spirit of volunteers' virtual engagement over the past year. You won't want to miss it.
Members and non-members are welcome and encouraged to attend. All rates will remain as published.
NGA member rate: $100.00; Non-member rate: $150.00
NGA member company rate*: $500; Non-member company rate*: $750
(*Company Rate - Your company registration includes unlimited participants from your company; however, sponsored benefits (ie: break vouchers) are limited to only five individuals from the company registered.)
Engage Your Brand – Expand Your Network
Now is the time to align your brand with this gathering of industry heavyweights to get maximum exposure leading up to and through the day of the event. The NGA Glass Conference: February 2021 will be promoted on a regular basis across print, digital and social channels to over 28,000 individuals in the glass and metal manufacturing, fabrication and supplier industry segments.
Our team has put together attractive options to suit all levels of engagement and budgets.
We have a new online registration system this year.
Please follow these steps when registering:
- Click here to create a new account to have full access to glass.org's new customer dashboard, including event registrations, online store, member directories and more.
If you haven't setup an account yet, please take two minutes to complete that process prior to registering.
- You will be prompted to create your own secure password and asked to login again for security reasons.
- Now on the Customer Dashboard, you will see an Events section and a link to Register for an Event; from there click on NGA Glass Conference: February 2021.
- Review the information and proceed with your registration.
- After processing your order you will receive an Order Confirmation email (this may appear in your junk or spam folder). Registrants will receive an email with detailed instructions prior to the meeting.