Date: 12 May 2020
Bohle Group expands its selection of surface finishes for the FrameTec Select 2.0 glass partitioning system by a powder-coated, matt black (RAL 9005). The system stands out thanks to its flexible installation options with a single door, overpanel or sidelight following the industrial design trend, which is marked by black, metallic elements.
FrameTec Select 2.0 does not only convince thanks to its high-quality processing but also excels due to its fast and cost-efficient installation. The retainer profiles are inserted into the multi-functional running track and the hinges are subsequently fixed with two screws. Stable corner connectors for frame and glazing profiles make the installation as easy and safe as can be.
FrameTec Select 2.0 appeals through the unobtrusive, uniform appearance of the whole system. Frame and glazing profiles have the same, low depth of 36.5 mm and therefore provide a straight-lined design, which conveys a particularly harmonious and lightweight appearance.
FrameTec Select 2.0 – a stylish system with many benefits:
- Numerous, flexible installation options
- Unobtrusive, uniform appearance
- Fast and cost-effective installation
- The narrow multi-functional running track is tightly covered by the clip-on profile.
- High-quality workmanship
- Dry glazing with plug-in sealing strips
- Pre-assembled sets – can be trimmed to size