Key areas in the report:
Residential Windows and Doors, Conservatories, Commercial Windows, Curtain Wall, Ground Floor Treatments, Roof Glazing etc. Analysis of product sectors by frame material and by application covering home improvement, housebuilding, private sector, public sector and private commercial and industrial markets. Extensive coverage of suppliers in the door and window manufacturing/fabrication industry including retail glazing companies, trade PVC-U systems fabricators, joinery manufacturers, aluminium systems fabricators, and specialist manufacturers.
While the non-domestic market has been relatively buoyant in 2008, the new housing and private replacement sectors have been badly hit. Prospects for 2009-10 are very difficult, particularly in the domestic market, but opportunities in education and healthcare should offer some market opportunities.
Recent Trends Include:
- Market activity levels over 2007-08 with forecasts to 2013. Key market drivers identified.
- Material usage trends in key product sectors - market mixes by volume and value.
- Market trends in the private and public sectors.
- Extensive review of the fabricator market -recent changes in 2008
- Market prospects for 2009-10 and longer term trends up to 2013.