NEW to Prefix and fully launched at the FIT Show in May is our WARMroof Hybrid product. The WARMroof is the most configurable and structurally robust, insulated and tiled roof in the UK market.
The Hybrid version allows for a 44mm triple glazed glass unit (0.6 U value) to be inserted right up to ridge for maximum light internally.
This option is becoming increasingly popular with homeowners due to the need for a solid, tiled roof to give them the feel of an extension, yet with the light of a conservatory.
The WARMroof Hybrid looks aesthetically pleasing too with the Opus lined internal frame, matching home interiors. You can also add a Velux rooflight into roof on the opposite side to the glazed panel if the homeowner feels extra ventilation is needed.
Why choose the Hybrid?
- It has a 44mm triple glazed unit
- Glazed panel has a U-value of 0.6
- Flexibility in design
- Roof pitch as low as 15 degrees
- Glass right up to the ridge
- Unique OPUS lined internal frame
- A range of Envirotile colours to match the existing house roof
- Internal pelmet is optional
- Superior thermal efficiency
- Quick and easy to install