The Glass Performance Days (GPD) event in 2019 will celebrate its 27th year of service to the glass industry.
The technical sessions of the conference and workshops will address the challenges the industry faces today regarding the ever-changing demands on City planning, building design, energy-efficiency and environmental fit.
A special focus will be on the contribution of new glass technologies to these demands. That is why our eyes will be on smart glass!
The modular program of the event will consist of the following
- June 25-26, Workshops
- June 26 – 28, Conference Part (6 parallel technical sessions each day) and Exhibition Part, including Glass Expo section for glass product exhibition and Step Change section for start-up companies.
Step Change 2019 – A Roadmap for Industry, Innovation and Ecosystem
Step Change is the first glass industry startup event in the world, whose goal is to bridge the gap between the glass industry with a space to engage innovators, startups and new technologies. The Step Change ecosystem is unlike anything seen in the glass industry to date.
At the 2017 GPD event, we gathered over thirty glass industry startups to showcase and pitch, which provided the startups and industry an insight into how they can work together.
Please see more at www.stepchange.io
You pre-register as a participant for the event by buying a super-early bird ticket right now or latest by February 28, 2018 for about half the price the tickets will be when we publish them with the conference program.
If we would choose to reschedule or cancel, you will get your money back in full. The super-early bird ticket is only Euro 550 per person!
- Click the following link to buy your super- early ticket: Register for GPD Finland 2019.
CALLING FOR SPEAKERS
Join GPD Finland 2019 as a Speaker.Speakers can also pre-register with the super-early bird ticket by registering by the 28th of February, 2018. The super early fee of Euro 550 will be about half the price of the speaking fee that will be published with the GPD 2019 call for papers announcement.
If we would choose to reschedule or cancel, you will get your money back in full. Click the following link to buy your super- early ticket: Register for GPD Finland 2019. Here you can find Guidelines for becoming a speaker.
CALLING FOR WORKSHOPS
Motivated by the necessity to transfer appropriate and well-structured information among members of the glass industry, GPD advocated for the formation of special workshops during its main event.
Organizers of these workshops are permitted to plan their workshops however they please. They are also allowed to look into any topic of their choice as long as it falls into the category of the conferences main theme and focuses on the techniques and skill related to their topic.
Apart from this, workshop organizers have the right to hand pick their preferred attendees from the list of all those registered for their workshop.
If you are interested in conducting a workshop, follow the instructions given on our Guidelines for Workshops page and fill out the form, which will be available soon.
Your proposal will then be reviewed and you will be notified if it is accepted or not. Please note that GPD does not charge any fees for organizing workshops. To read more about the benefits of organizing and participating in workshops click here. If interested to present a workshop in GPD 2019, please contact Brown Onduso or Jorma Vitkala.
CALLING FOR EXHIBITORS
GPD Exhibition is specially structured to cater for the commercial needs of our guests. Our strategically setup exhibition aims at increasing your business prospects with exhibitors from all over the world. The exhibition will be located in close connection to the conference session areas.
In addition, all coffees and lunches will be served in the expo area. This combination of activities will provide exhibitors the best platform to showcase or launch products, services and know-how to the attending glass fraternity. The Expo is opened only to conference participants. As an exhibitor you will be able to:
- Network and foster partnerships with like-minded professionals
- Promote directly your company and products to a targeted audience of high level decision makers.
- Enhance your organization’s profile
- Establish new contacts and lay foundations for future business
Interested to exhibit in GPD 2019, please contact Brown Onduso or Jorma Vitkala. Check out how GPD Expo looked like in 2017.
CALLING FOR SPONSORS
For GPD Finland, like for any of our other conferences, you have two possibilities of supporting the event:
- Become a Merchandise sponsor. In this case your logo will be printed on conference merchandise and products such as lanyards and nametags, pens, notepads, bags etc. With an attendance of around 800 participants every year, being a GPD merchandise sponsor will give you plenty of publicity and visibility in the glass industry.
- Become a Conference sponsor. There are three main sponsorship levels for a conference sponsor: Platinum, Gold and Silver. Each of them would allow you to gain visibility in the glass industry. More importantly the deals are designed to give you the possibility to positions yourself as an expert in your field of activity as well as a leader of the glass industry.
If interested to sponsor in GPD 2019, please contact Brown Onduso or Jorma Vitkala.
For any inquires or assistance please contact:
Mob. +358 40 773 9313
Tel. +358 10 500 6216
Mob. +358 40 553 2042