Date: 16 September 2019
Welcome to Atlanta, and to GlassBuild America 2019! This is the largest and most important event staged for what has consistently proven to be the most important event to the glass and fenestration industries in the Americas. Thank you for joining us, and kudos to you for taking the time to invest in yourself, your company, and this incredible industry. GlassBuild represents everything we do at the NGA -- your nonprofit trade association -- to protect and champion your business and our industry.
Our industry, your business, your job, your future, thrive and grow through connection. These connections take form in the education, new business, new technology, and supply chain opportunities you'll witness this week. You will find all of this and more at GlassBuild.
Enjoy your time in Atlanta, I look forward to seeing you at the show.
2019 Window & Door Dealer Day Recap
Nearly 90 owners and top managers of retail window and door businesses gathered Monday at the Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center for the 2019 Window & Door Dealer Day. Hosted by WDDA, this event offered a full day of education and networking to help dealers build more profitable businesses.
The 2019 Dealer of the Year awards, presented by Rick Locke of Windows, Doors & More, began the day on a high note with a celebration of industry excellence. This prestigious program, supported by Window + Door magazine, recognizes benchmarks of professionalism in our industry, offers new ideas that others can implement in their businesses, and highlights the continued development and evolution of companies in the window and door supply chain. The 2019 recipients are profiled in the September issue of Window + Door.
The Conversation Happens in the Industry's Association Pavilion, Booth 4041
This is where it all comes together; see how your industry associations are working together to support your business, firsthand. Join NGA, WDDA, AAMA, and IGMA in booth 4041 on the show floor. Here you'll get a quick introduction to all of the tools, services, and products that we've made available to advance glass and fenestration companies just like yours. Mix in some pleasure with your business... socialize and network with colleagues and new prospects in a game or two on our one-of-a-kind custom glass ping pong table and all-glass cornhole/bag-o boards. We're here to engage, interact, educate, and have some fun. Come see us!
Join the GlassBuild America Step Challenge!
Make the most of your time at GlassBuild America. Don't lose your fitness momentum just becauseyou're traveling. We know many of you like to trackyour steps and what better place to kill your #dailygoals than at GlassBuild. Engage in friendly competition with your peers and be rewarded for covering trade show ground.
Download the GlassBuild America app to receive pings regarding the step challenge, as well as all other details about the trade show. Follow @GlassBuild and @GlassNation for notifications and to engage on social! Earn your chance to win a variety of prizes including Bluetooth headphones, a Fitbit, access to the Coca-Cola Museum and Georgia Aquarium, as well as gift cards to the Hard Rock Café Atlanta.
TAKING PLACE AT GLASSBUILD TODAY
14th Annual Glazing Executives Forum
Rooms B314, B312
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Hours
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Express Learning Theater, Booth #4029/4041
Free to all registered attendees.
- 11:00 am Finding Good People is Hard. Training Them is Not
- 12:00 pm The Importance of Glass in Biophilic Design
- 1:00 pm Annual Economic Forecast
- 2:00 pm After Automation: Next Steps for Fabricators
- 2:30 pm The Labor Dilemma: Engage Your Front Line to Improve the Bottom Line
- 3:00 pm Protecting what matters most! Security Glazing for Schools â€" All your specification and install questions answered
Free to all registered attendees.
- 12:30 pm Hurricane Impact Demonstration
- 1:30 pm Protectapeel Temporary Peelable Protective Coatings
- 2:15 pm Division 10/Interior Glass Slider Installation
IGMA IGU Forensics Hands-On Workshop
Free to all registered attendees, pre-registration required.
- 11:00 - 11:55 am
- 1:30 - 2:25 pm
- 3:30 - 4:25 pm
Industry's Association Pavilion, Booth #4041
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Technical and Codes
GlassBuild Happy Hour
5:00 - 6:00 pm
DOWNLOAD THE GLASSBUILD AMERICA SHOW APP
Maximize Your Event Experience with the GlassBuild America MOBILE APP!
Follow the links below or simply search "GlassBuild America" in your device's app store.
Also, look for the QR code signs located throughout the convention center.
- Check out the Schedule to see what's happening every day.
- Scroll through the full list of Exhibitors and bookmark those you want to visit to create your own personal schedule.
- Add notes to individual companies to remind yourself later what information you want from each.
- Read the details of the Express Learning sessions and Action Demos being offered on the show floor.
- Track the buzz before, during and after the show with the "Social Media" icon with connections to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Click on the New Product Launch Button for new products being offered.
Make the most of your show experience with the GlassBuild America mobile app!