Date: 12 January 2022
Are you concerned about sustainability in glass manufacturing?
Are you interested in building industry and research partnerships between the UK and India?
Glass Futures, the Global Centre of Excellence for glass innovation, R&D and training was recently awarded a UK Government funded project through Innovate UK – the UK India Lab-to-Lab Collaboration - to develop relationships with counterparts in India and map industry and research landscapes focused on technologies for sustainability in glass manufacturing in India, with the long-term goal of generating collaborative proposals for future developments.
As part of this collaboration, Glass Futures is holding an online workshop on 25th January 2022 with panel members made up of industry, supply chain and funding partners, to outline the programme and develop ideas.
- Mr Gautam Kutty, British High Commission - Department of International Trade (DIT) India
- Ms Geeny George, UKRI India Senior Portfolio Manager
- Mr Ajay Joshi, Glass Industry Network Partner - AGl-glaspac ltd, India.
- Prof. Animesh Jha, UK R&D / Academia Network Partner – University of Leeds, UK.
- Mr Aston Fuller, General Manager - Glass Futures, UK.
- Dr Sarah Connolly, UKRI - Innovation Lead - Transforming Foundation Industries.
The session will be chaired by Dr Ajith Appukuttan, Senior R&D Projects Manager at Glass Futures.