Date: 2 September 2020
GlassBuild Connect seeks to bring together attendees and exhibitors online for a month-long product- and education-focused event taking place September 1-30.
“We at FGIA Education are very excited to be part of GlassBuild Connect and to have the opportunity to support the industry with information-rich education programs,” said Kaydeen Laird, Education Manager. “FGIA offers several amazing programs that lend themselves well to FGIA’s and GlassBuild Connect’s shared goal of furthering the knowledge and expertise of those invested in the fenestration and glazing industry.”
Industry representatives may take advantage of discounts in line with FGIA’s commitment to support the industry through continuing education.
FGIA Education Content and Discounts
During the online event, FGIA will be providing quality content for the themed weekdays.
- Field Testing | Newly Installed Fenestration
- Performance Wednesday | September 2 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Objective: Covers the use of AAMA 502 and 503 as part of an overall quality program to ensure that fenestration products are correctly integrated into the building envelope.
- Most FGIA webinars are offered at no cost to all in the industry.
- InstallationMasters | AAMA 2400 Installation Methods
- Installation Thursday | September 10 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Objective: Provides a broad overview of installation methods per consensus-based industry standards and reinforces the importance of proper installation.
- Discount: Sign up for an InstallationMasters virtual instructor class scheduled through the end of the year and receive a $250 discount on your registration fee. Email Education@FGIAonline.org to initiate the registration process.
- Preventing IG Failures | Forensic Investigation
- Manufacturing Monday | September 14 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern
- Objective: Provides a best practice approach for the manufacture of quality insulating glass units. Covers ways to determine the causes of various types of failures that IG units face on an ongoing basis.
- Discount: Through September, FGIA is offering Preventing IG Failures at 50 percent off the regular published member and non-member rates to those in the industry.
- FenestrationMasters | North American Fenestration Standard (NAFS) Requirements
- Performance Wednesday | September 23 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- Objective: Provides a summary of the harmonized NAFS standard, as part of the vast FenestrationMasters professional certification program.
- Discount: Through September, FGIA is offering FenestrationMasters at 50 percent off the regular published member and non-member rates to those in the industry.