Date: 14 August 2017
Minimalism is undoubtedly one of the most popular style trends in contemporary design, where sleek decorations, thin lines and compact shapes define the spaces used for everyday living, offices and retail areas. Glass is one of the key design elements to this style, extremely versatile and suited to every environment.
The aesthetic simplicity of windows, screens, divider walls and frameless shower doors is an expression of the impeccable combination of elegance and the many technical features of glass.
Perfect for meeting the needs of this trend, with a substantial simplification of the printing process, the solutions developed by Tecglass guarantee the broadest selection of decorations and the highest level of coverage and opacity, to protect the adhesive components and ensure the support needed for frameless systems.
The Fast Frame tool is one example of this. It is an option available by request on the entire line of Vitro Jet F Type models.
Its distinctive X and Y movement of the print head is able to speed the production of glass frames by following their perimeters - a highly advanced technology capable of considerably increasing the machine’s versatility and print speed.
This innovative and exclusive tool, developed by the Tecglass labs in Lalín, Spain, is the perfect complement to the already high-performance qualities of the F Type models.
Suited to all types of applications, from architecture to interior design, automotive to yachting, it offers ease of use, ultra high-resolution, print speed and optimization of production times and costs.
The advantages of the Vitro F Type:
- Automatic positioning of the glass; no need for human intervention.
- Easy and precise positioning of irregularly shaped glass sheets.
- Maximum glass size: 3,300 x 18,000 mm
- Print resolution: up to 1440 dpi
- VDS Technology: 7 levels of ink drop sizes for maximum speed and precision in every application
- High flow rate recirculation system: no ink residue on the heads, no need for cleaning, minimum maintenance (once every 6 months)
- Complete range of colors available at any time in the configuration of the print head