G.James will be showcasing an exciting range of digitally printed and performance glass products.This display will exhibit the possibilities of printed glass produced on the largest glass printer in Australia.
Come and meet our expert team face-to-face at stand F30, and see our latest glass products and cutting edge printing technology. To register for free, please use promo code EXHIBIT.
We hope that you will take the opportunity to visit our display and experience the stunning visual effect and beauty of glass as a building material.
New products on display
- GJ ColourLite - Ceramic printed glass
- GJ OptiLam - New Gold & Dichroic laminated mesh
- GJ SpectraLite - Coloured laminated glass & mirrors
- GJ TwinGlaze 50 - 50 mm thick Acoustic Insulated Glass Unit
- GJ TwinGlaze Venetian - Venetian blind in sealed Insulated Glass Unit
- and more
What to expect on the stand
- 7.2m x 2.4m High Definition printed frameless glass wall.
- 18 glass panels ranging in size from 2.4m x 0.8m to 1.8m x 0.6m
DesignBUILD is Australia’s only dedicated trade event for the architecture, building, construction and design industry. With new standout features and zones covering Interior Fixtures & Finishes, Landscape, Structural & Materials, Technology and an International Pavilion, this years’ event will be a vital industry platform to build connections, share insight and deliver inspiring projects.
Now in its 29th year, DesignBUILD attracts over 7,000 industry professionals to this exhibition which comprises hundreds of new products, and showcases more than 250 brands.
The G.James team at the event will include Glass printing experts from Israel and Australia with first hand knowledge and experience. We will also be able to answer any questions regarding glass use for decorative purposes as well as thermal and acoustic performance.
Print technology partner