Heating and cooling makes up one of the largest segments of worldwide energy consumption, and as the best insulator on the planet, Stainless Steel Air Spacer from Allmetal represents a crucial component of the global energy solution.
The eco-friendly facts of Stainless Steel Air Spacer:
- 60% better gas retention than competing units
- Unmatched longevity and thermal performance
- Potential to lower heating & cooling energy consumption by up to 40%
Supplying the world with an ever-increasing flow of products from five rollforming and distribution facilities in the United States and one in Leipzig, Germany, Allmetal will take advantage of Glasstec 2008 to showcase Stainless Steel Air Spacer and its potential for the world.
In addition environmental benefits, Allmetal’s Stainless Steel Air Spacer presents several advantages to the IG industry:
- Flexibility - SST provides superior performance for expansion and contraction properties
- Track Record - SST spacer has passed the world’s quality tests and performed beyond certified testing requirements
- Tolerance - As an inorganic separator, stainless steel doesn’t react to coatings
In the early 1970s, Allmetal, Inc. became the first to pioneer and manufacture laser-welded air spacers for a stronger, cleaner, more consistent weld. Today, Allmetal is a worldwide leader in the innovation and manufacture of laser welded air spacers, muntin bars, screen channel, and decorative products and components for the insulated glass industry.
Visit us in Hall 17, Booth A 66 for more details and get answers to all your questions about Stainless Steel Air Spacer and a full line of products from Allmetal, Inc.
For information call +49 (0) 34207 - 407 0 or visit www.allmetalinc.de, or in the U.S., call 630-250-8090 or visit www.allmetalinc.com.
Allmetal Inc. Offers a Green View of the Future