Date: 13 July 2020
Due to the continuing uncertainty regarding the corona pandemic and the ongoing travel restrictions it is decided to change Challenging Glass 7 into a short webinar.
This free webinar will be held on Friday 4th of September 15:00 - 17:00 and contains a keynote presentation by Chikara Inamura and highlights of the online conference proceedings by means of selected author pitches.
Pre-registration for this exceptional free webinar starts mid July 2020.
Challenging Glass is an international bi-annual conference that aims at gathering world class designers, engineers, researchers and industry partners to discuss on the architectural and structural use of glass. The next edition of Challenging Glass is planned as a webinar on 4 September 2020 and is organised by Jan Belis (UGent), Freek Bos (TU Eindhoven) and Christian Louter (TU Dresden).
- Projects & Case studies
- Joints & Fixings & Adhesives
- Strength & Stability
- Laminated Glass & Interlayer Properties
- Hybrid & Composite Glass Components
- Numerical Modeling & Experimental Validation
- Curved & Bended Glass
- Architectural Design, Geometries & Lighting
- Structural Glass Design Philosophy & Structural Safety
- Insulating Glass Units
- Glass in Facades
Challenging Glass is organised by:
- Prof. Jan Belis - Ghent University
- Dr. Freek Bos - TU Eindhoven
- Prof. Christian Louter - TU Dresden
This free webinar is made possible thanks to the support of our sponsors:
Saint-Gobain & Eastman Chemical Company,
Bellapart Group, Dow, SEEN GmbH & Trosifol,
AYROX scrl, Octatube, Permasteelisa Group & vitroplena.