Date: 23 November 2017
Curious about the latest developments in automotive glass bending? Bekaert invites you to their 1st Automotive glass seminar in Belgium, Zwijnaarde, which will take place on December 5th, 2017.
The goal of this seminar is create a forum where professionals can meet and discuss the latest developments in automotive glass bending. Participants include representatives from glass bending companies, furnace and equipment builders, OEM’s and suppliers of mold cloth, enamel, PVB foil and inspection equipment.
At the seminar, various professionals from the industry will be giving an update on what is new in their respective fields of expertise.
Please click here to see the detailed program.
- Mr. Mika Eronen - Global Glass Specialists Ltd.
- Mr. Russ Walker – Glasstech
- Dipl.-Ing. Lars Hergeselle – Volkswagen Wolfsburg
- Mr. Bart Van Laere – Eastman
- Ir. Ruud Dorscheidt – Johnson Matthey
- Mr. Jens Kayser – Isra Surface Vision Gmbh
- Mr. Frank De Ridder – Bekaert
- Ir. Johan Palmers - Bekaert
All presentations are in English. Topics include:
- Technical presentations on processes, equipment, consumables and auxiliary
- State of the art realizations
- Future tendencies
Where? 3Square – Rijvisschestraat 124 – 9052 Zwijnaarde, Belgium
Please respond before November 24
- Price: € 350/ pp (incl. VAT)
- Payment registration: per invoice
- A substitute may attend in your place at no additional cost
- The price covers full digital conference documentation, parking, coffee breaks and lunch