Date: 13 January 2020
Vitro Architectural Glass (formerly PPG Glass) announced that it has launched a new website featuring an array of architect-guided enhancements designed to make it more user-friendly and easier to navigate.
New enhancements include:
- Redesigned product pages with more visual information, updated aesthetic descriptions and quick links to relevant samples, technical data, downloads, specification tools and case studies.
- Large, high-quality project imagery that depicts glass color and aesthetics with greater fidelity while providing ideas and inspiration.
- An enhanced project and case study gallery with faster filtering and navigation, including the ability to sort results by city or ZIP code, as well as improved “favoriting” and sharing functions.
- A convenient utility bar that offers quick links to frequently visited tools and pages, such as the Vitro Construct Tool and our National Architectural Manager (NAM) interactive map.
- A new project support section that provides easy access to Vitro Glass sales, technical and service support people and resources such as the Vitro Certified™ Network.
Nathan McKenna, marketing manager, Vitro Architectural Glass, said architects, designers and other visitors will find the new website more friendly, attractive and easier to navigate.
“Our team developed this site based on analyses of past web traffic history, building industry benchmarking and best web design practices,” he explained. “After creating an initial design, we tested and refined multiple versions of the site based on feedback from architects, content experts and the site’s power users. This resulted in additional enhancements such as reduced text size for easier skimming, more prominent links and expanded product information tables to provide more visual information.”
There is also a complete range of design resources—such as sustainability and LEED® content—as well technical information, including performance data tables. All are accessible through a smarter, cleaner, more user-friendly main menu bar and an improved site search tool.
To visit the new website, log on to www.vitroglazings.com. To learn more about Vitro Glass’s full selection of environmentally advanced architectural glass products, call (855) VTRO-GLS (887-4527).
Vitro Certified™ is a trademark owned by Vitro.