Homeowners are starting to invest heavily in their outdoor living space to enjoy more time in their gardens, not just in the summer months but all year round.
Although the weather in the UK is always unpredictable and often stops homeowners from sitting outside, with the Verandah from Prefix, we are able to give you the option to offer your customers something that allows them to enjoy the outdoors whilst still being protected from outdoor elements.
One installer who recently installed a Verandah for his customer stated “It is hard to deny that the Verandah has genuine appeal. It is perhaps the best looking glazed canopy solution on the market right now.”
So why choose the Verandah from Prefix?
· Traditional aesthetics – post, column covers and brackets, with decorative casting to column base. (Square posts option available on request)
· Available as a straight lean to, splayed lean to and ‘L’ shapes.
· Base fixing plate can be hidden beneath ground level or above (dependant upon application) Please note installer is responsible to ensure that the base plate is secured to a suitable substrate.
· Gutter system option or 250mm overhang detail option (no gutter)
· Max. 3m between support post and 1m eaves cantilever (from post centre)
· Built in tolerance for post height levelling / fixing.
· Available in either black crackle as standard or white. Other colour options and finishes are also available on request.
· Partially assembled for ease of handling and installation on site.
· Available with traditional Quantal aluminium top caps or contemporary Ultraframe top caps.
· Available with either 24mm double glazed units or 25mm polycarbonate.
· Fast lead times and quick installation.
· FREE UK delivery