This enhanced ‘single stock’ product has an increased g-value - from 0.71 to 0.73 due to the use of the new lower-iron SGG PLANICLEAR float glass.
Its robust coating makes it easier to process and gives it a higher solar gain, as well as improved aesthetics through its greater transparency, synonymous with the complete SGG PLANITHERM range.
SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ is a high performance low-E glass developed in the UK, specifically for the needs of the UK market. It is one of the most energy efficient window glass products available today. Double glazed units incorporating SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ offer up to three times more insulation than standard double glazing and significantly better thermal insulation compared to hard coated low-E products.
SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL+ is an extremely versatile low-E solution suitable for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications:
- Windows and skylights
- Patio doors, French doors and other external doors
- Curtain walling
- Structural glazing
- Overhead glazing
- Considerable reduction in heating bills
- Eliminates cold areas around windows
- Helps to reduce condensation on the inner pane
- Exceptional Window Energy Rating performance
- Complies with Building Regulations
- Neutral appearance
- Exceptional clarity
- A ‘single stock’ product; the same version can be used in either annealed or toughened form
- Ideally suited for triple glazing applications
For more information visit www.glassolutions.co.uk/products/sgg-planitherm-total