As an innovative comeback for horizontal and vertical pivot vents, Schüco offers a unique system solution for a clever opening type which allows extraordinary panoramic formats and which is ideally suited to flexible room ventilation – a balanced system with optimum user comfort.
The new profile and fitting construction impresses with its integrated innovation concept. Here, the focus is on two key developments.
The debut of a centre gasket and also a concealed pivot housing, which reduce the operating forces virtually to the level of easy-access use with the aid of supporting spring technology – even for heavy vents.
The optimised system properties also include the user-friendly function control via the lockable handle, e.g. decoupling in the 180° cleaning position without unlatching at the limiting stays themselves, which is otherwise so time-consuming.
Another new feature is that the lock technology of the Schüco horizontal and vertical pivot vent can be optionally equipped with burglar resistance to RC 3.
One of many system benefits which result from using Schüco SimplySmart as a base modular system – in addition to simple planning, fabrication and installation.
For the fulfilment of different thermal insulation requirements, four basic depths up to a maximum of 90 mm are available for the horizontal and vertical pivot vents.
- Horizontal pivot vent in panoramic format up to (W x H) 2500 mm x 2000 mm; vertical pivot vent available in floor-to-ceiling format for the first time up to (W x H) 2000 mm x 2500 mm
- New design options: vertical pivot vents with asymmetrical division in a ratio of up to 1/3 to 2/3
- Pivot housing is fully concealed so as not to interrupt the clean lines of the window
- Wall attachments do not encroach on the space required by the fittings in the outer frame: narrow profile face widths
- New handle design without stop lever: clean, symmetrical lines, available in various colours
- For the first time: burglar resistance to RC 3
- New: lockable handle with approval for burglar resistance
- Innovative pivot housing with supporting spring mechanism: optimum ease of use even with vent weights of up to 200 kg
- New: handle-controlled operation, e.g. decoupling for the 180° cleaning position
- New limiting stays for flexible use: from a variation in opening angle through to use as a safety barrier
- Balanced system for any opening position