Today, modern windows close virtually air-tight. And that makes regular, need-based, natural ventilation is all the more important.
But while many things are a matter of course and run automatically elsewhere, we still ventilate our rooms at home and at the office manually. That is neither convenient nor efficient.
In combination with intelligent sensors, time switches or BUS systems, our concealed electric Roto E-Tec Drive tilt ventilation system integrated completely in the window hardware enables fully automatic tilting and locking of windows.
It is extremely convenient, reduces heating costs and prevents the formation of mould.
- Regular ventilation intervals can be programmed and create a pleasant room climate through need-based air exchange
- Steplessly adjustable tilt-depth
- Reliable, quiet motor operation
- Suitable for universal use in timber, PVC and aluminium windows
- Completely concealed in window frame
- Optimised for low fanlight windows
- Direct access to the all-round locking window hardware
- The window can be operated manually at any time
- Easier installation as well as convenient implementation and operation, the drive can provide optical and acoustical feedback about its state
- Tilt-First or Tilt-Only windows made of the frame materials timber, PVC and aluminium
- Sash rebate width: 690 – 1400 mm
- Sash rebate height: 290 – 2500 mm
- Sash weights up to 100 kg
Optimised for low fanlight windows and improved software
The new concealed electronic tilt-opening and locking system Roto E-Tec Drive now is adapted also for application in low fanlight windows. Optimised accessories ensure an easier installation and a more convenient implementation and operation. Additionally, the new interface of the electronic unit improves the compatibility with smart home systems.