Date: 1 July 2022
As we issue this call for abstracts, we are taking into consideration the disruption caused by the pandemic to business and life in general. In the sharing spirit of GPD Spirit, this disruption requires us to come together and figure out how to move on, grow and keep growing sustainably over the long term. For this reason, our main theme for 2023 is ‘Way to Grow’ via learning, networking and taking action.
The event will have workshops, conference presentations and an exhibition. This call is for abstracts to be submitted for presentation at the physical event in Tampere in June 14-16, 2023. We are also calling for workshop proposals to be held also in Tampere in June 13-14, 2023.
The speaking Fee is EUR 1390+VAT24% and the submission deadline is November 20, 2022.
Abstract submission process
Before beginning your submission,
- you will be required to create an account at our platform that is hosted by Oxford Abstracts. You can create an account using your social media profile (Google or LinkedIn). Alternatively, you can do so using your email address.
- Please note that you can submit one or more abstracts at a go. You will be charged speaking fees for each accepted abstract.
- For sponsors or Invited guests, please use your unique code in the “sponsor/ special code” – field. The code is provided by the GPD Organizers.
When submitting the abstract, please have the following ready:
- The abstract of the paper(s) you are submitting (max. 250 words / abstract, 20 words / title)
- The personal introduction of the speaker (max. 100 words / introduction)
- Speaker’s photo (Recommended size 1080 x 1080 pixels in the following formats .JPG .GIF or .PNG)
For more info and to submit your abstract(s), click the link below.
GPD Finland 2023 Abstracts Submission
Proposed Conference Sessions
For more info on workshops and proposal submission, please use the link below.
GPD Finland 2023 Workshops Proposal Submission
Add new comment