Date: 8 January 2021
Both sessions being presented during the NGA Glass Conference are AIA-accredited.
Glazing Design for GSA Building Requirements – 1.0 AIA|LU
Presented by Lance Davis, AIA, LEED Fellow – Sustainability Architect for the GSA
The General Services Administration (GSA) owns and leases over 376.9 million square feet of space in 9,600 buildings in more than 2,200 communities nationwide. Get an in-depth look at the glass and glazing requirements of the GSA, including applications for bird-friendly, protective glazing, security glazing, energy and daylighting.
- Interpret P100, Facilities Standard for the Public Service, and its application to design and construction projects
- Examine sustainable policy through federal legislation, executive orders and GSA policy
- Discuss glass and glazing specifically as they relate to the P100 standard and sustainability policy
- Explore the direction of sustainability at the GSA and the next version of P100
(as of January 6, 2021; subject to change)
- Glass and Glazing Codes Deep Dive – 1.5 AIA LU|HSW
- Glazing Design for GSA Building Requirements – 1.0 AIA LU
- 6th Annual Fun Run/Walk
- Volunteer Celebration Happy Hour
Members and non-members are welcome and encouraged to attend. All rates will remain as published.
NGA member rate: $100.00; Non-member rate: $150.00
NGA member company rate*: $500; Non-member company rate*: $750
(*Company Rate - Your company registration includes unlimited participants from your company; however, sponsored benefits (ie: break vouchers) are limited to only five individuals from the company registered.)
Engage Your Brand – Expand Your Network
Now is the time to align your brand with this gathering of industry heavyweights to get maximum exposure leading up to and through the day of the event. The NGA Glass Conference: February 2021 will be promoted on a regular basis across print, digital and social channels to over 28,000 individuals in the glass and metal manufacturing, fabrication and supplier industry segments.
Our team has put together attractive options to suit all levels of engagement and budgets.