GlassPrint 2015 is a two-day event that will present anyone involved with this important and expanding sector with the latest trends and developments for the decoration of all types of glass.
Glassmakers and decorators wishing to attend the conference can reserve their space at www.glassprint.org and take advantage of discounted early-bird registration until July 31, 2015.
Registration includes access to all technical and keynote presentations that will present anyone involved with this important and expanding sector with the latest decoration trends and development.
GlassPrint 2015 is scheduled to start at 10:00 on 25 November 2015 and close at 16:00 on 26 November. Offering delegates more presentations than ever before, there will be an even spread between flat and hollow glass coverage. With exact timings to follow, keynote speakers and industry experts will present the latest information on advanced technologies for glass decoration.
Technical presentations will include /download form:
• UV solutions for screenprinting, high dishwasher resistance (Dubuit)
• Digital flat glass printing vs screenprinting - Advantages and limitations (Durst)
• Digital printing hollow glass: the path from theory to realisation (Fermac)
• New trends and developments of organic applications in the glass industry (Ferro)
• Inkjet printing and glass (Global Inkjet Systems)
• Metallising re-Invented (ISIMAT)
• Trends in container glass print inspection (KBA-Kammann)
• Glass resists – temporary coatings for sheet and hollow glass (KIWO, Kissel + Wolf)
• UV roller-coating onto glass in combination with UV digital printing (Marabu)
• The Transparent Picture (Ormo Print)
• Glass-IMD/FIM – Screenprinting inks and adhesion promoters for glass backmolding (Pröll)
• 100 parts per minute - challenges in UV curing with printing onto hollow glass (RUCO)
• How process standardisation can increase hollow glass printing efficiency (SEFAR)
• Screen technology and automation (Sign-Tronic AG / Grünig-Interscreen)
• Innovation & Decoration (Stölzle)
• Digital decoration of glass bottles in mass production for the beverage industry… challenges and solutions (TILL)
Keynote speakers will include industry figureheads representing:
• BV Glas (The Federal Association of the German Glass Industry)
• FEVE (The European Container Glass Federation)
• Glass for Europe (trade association for Europe’s manufacturers of building, automotive and transport glass)
• Messe Düsseldorf (organisers of glasstec 2016)
• VDMA (Glass Forum)