Among the company’s showcase products at Vitrum 2015 will be the line of sealants that comply with the most recent regulatory requirements and the highest technical standards, totally compatible with the most varied kinds of IG units, along with the warm edge profiles developed by Fenzi, Alu-Pro and Rolltech.“We are experiencing specific development of warm edge technology in the European market that is driving work at our largest business unit, the one that makes insulating glass products, and at the same time, throughout the entire Glass Alliance network – comments Alessandro Fenzi, the company’s CEO – The trend toward sustainability and green compliance is increasingly widespread across all markets and is pushing us to develop technologically advanced solutions that meet the requirements for energy efficiency demanded by our most exacting customers”.This year’s edition of the most highly-anticipated European appointment with the world of glass is a not-to-be-missed opportunity, as Fenzi confirms: “Global shows like Vitrum are a key setting in which to meet with industry professionals from around the world.At each edition we have seen the interest in our products grow and this year we expect an even greater influx of international visitors than usual; the event’s concurrence with EXPO will certainly be a driver for higher than average attendance”.
Fenzi sealants for IG Units
- Thiover, the polysulphide, two-part sealant meeting the most advanced eco-compatibility standards.
- Butylver: a P.I.B. sealant for primary sealing of IG units. Now also available in the Butylver SS versions (for flexible spacers).
- Butylver TPS: thermoplastic spacer bar for Bystronic® applicators.
- Poliver: polyurethanes engineered specifically for IG production; Poliver sealant is totally solvent free and can be used either for the production of dual seal or triseal units.
- Hotver: one component hot-melt sealant for quality IG production, ensuring perfect adhesion to the glass and spacers.
Glass Alliance warm edge spacer profiles
- Chromatech Plus: an innovative shape and even thinner (0.15 mm) for optimal insulating performance.
- Chromatech Ultra: stainless steel and special plastic mixes for an exclusive structure to ensure durability, strength and leading-edge insulating performance (up to 0.05 WmK).
- FGS (Flexible Glass Spacer): the innovative flexible spacer offers significant advantages in terms of precision and easy installation, especially for triple-glazed units.
- Multitech: a rigid spacer that comes in all the main widths and colors and without any metal parts. Multitech offers the best thermal performance features that can be obtained today.
Make sure to visit Fenzi’s stand at Vitrum 2015: Hall 24 – stand E 21