Previous editions of the Challenging Glass conferences have been held in 2016 at Ghent University in Belgium, in 2014 at the EPFL in Switzerland and in 2012, 2010 and 2008 at the TU Delft in The Netherlands.
Challenging Glass 6 will take place 17 & 18 May 2018 at TU Delft in the Netherlands.
Call for abstracts
If you would like to present your work in glass at this conference, you are kindly invited to submit an abstract of 300-500 words by the 22nd of September 2017 at latest via the
Your abstract will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the result is positive, you will be invited to submit a full paper and to prepare an oral or poster presentation for the conference.
Key-dates for authors
- Abstract submission deadline – 22 September 2017
- Abstract review notification – 1 November 2017
- Paper submission deadline – 1 January 2018
- Paper review notification – 1 March 2018
- Paper revision deadline – 18 March 2018
- Conference – 17-18 May 2018
- Projects & Case studies
- Joints & Fixings & Adhesives
- Strength & Stability
- Laminated Glass & Interlayer Properties
- Hybrid & Composite Glass Components
- Numerical Modeling & Experimental Validation
- Curved & Bended Glass
- Architectural Design, Geometries & Lighting
- Structural Glass Design Philosophy & Structural Safety
- Insulating Glass Units
- Glass in Facades