The special feature of this product is that the installation is done from outside of the building. By adding a layer of Low-E glass to the existing windowpane from outside, WILD ATTOCH will reduce annual air-conditioning use by 37.7%*1. Also, the external installation method enables retails shops to do energy-saving renovation without closing the store or removing the products displayed by the windows.
Simple “External” installation
- External installation enables store renovation without disrupting business operations.
- No curing required inside the store
Excellent heat insulation/shielding performance
- Low-E glass alleviates summer heat and winter cold.
- Heat insulation prevents dew condensation in winter.
- 37.7% reduction in annual air-conditioning use*1
Solar control, UV blocking, etc.
- Excellent solar control that eliminates the need for window shade
- UV blocking function protects products from sunburn and color fade-out.
- Large-sized glazing available
- No need to remove/dispose existing window glass
WILD ATTOCH is an outdoor version of AGC’s ATTOCH™, which was released in October 2012. While “indoor installation” ATTOCH is suitable for energy-saving renovations of office buildings, WILD ATTOCH is the wildcard for renovations of single-story retail buildings.
By capturing various needs for energy-saving and living comfort, AGC will continue to develop and offer products and technologies that help create comfortable living spaces.
Junichi Kobayashi, General Manager, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
AGC Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.
(Contact: Tomoko Komazaki; Tel: +81-3-3218-5603; E-mail: email@example.com)
Product Inquiries: AGC Glass Company Customer Center
(Tel/Navi Dial: 0570-001-555)
*1 The percentage was calculated based on the following conditions.
WILD ATTOCH™ Product details
1) Color types: Classic, Clear, Cool
2) Thickness: 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm
3) Air space width: 12 mm
4) Product features