Date: 29 July 2020
This online only event is coordinated with the ACerS Glass & Optical Materials Division and will include a number of presentations from their annual meeting, canceled due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Special lectures from the winners of the Stookey Lecture of Discovery, the Norbert J. Kreidl Award for Young Scholars, and the Varshneya Glass Technology award will be presented. View the award lecture details here.
The technical program features sessions in four symposia:
- Fundamentals of the Glassy State
- Glass and Water: Aging and Degradation of Amorphous Materials
- Optical and Electronic Materials and Devices
- Glass Technology and Cross-Cutting Topics
Please note: The registration fee must be paid to receive a password to access the Speaker Portal. Register here.
- Award lectures = 40 min. + 5 min. Q&A
- Invited talks = 25 min. + 5 min. Q&A
- Contributed talks = 15 min. + 5 min. Q&A
The deadline for completing the recording of your presentations is Monday, July 27. Links to the web portal, the speaker guide, and a searchable speaker schedule are below.
SESSION CHAIR INSTRUCTIONS
We will hold a practice session for session chairs on July 29 at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight time. All session chairs are urged to attend. Details to come.
More about the event HERE.