Organizer: Via Expo
Your Shortcut to the South-East European Market
South-East Europe is a part of the global green revolution. Nearly 300 billion euros will be invested by 2020 in regional energy infrastructure, which will boost the economy by developing the bio-, wind-, solar-, geothermal- and hydro energy.
The 8th edition of the Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EE & RE) Exhibition, held from 28 till 30 March, confirmed that the South-East European region is an attractive market for investors.
RES: Bioenergy; Geothermal; Solar Thermal and PV; Wind Energy; Energy Efficiency: Cogeneration; Energy-Efficient Equipment and Technologies in Industry and Construction; Retrofitting of Buildings; Passive Houses; E-Mobility.
Agriculture; Chemical Industry; Construction, Architecture; Consulting, Ecology (Waste Management & Recycling); Electronics; Power Engineering; Energy-Saving Technologies; Finance; Food Industry; Investment; Machine Building and Metallurgy; Packaging; Renewable Energy; State and Municipality Administration and Tourism.
The 2012 EE & RE, the SEE Solar and ‘Save the Planet’ Exhibitions
- 20% increase of the number of participants compared to 2011
- Over 50 % of the exhibition area was covered by foreign companies
- 412 exhibitors from 33 countries
- 5750 visitors from 47 countries
- Austrian and USA Pavilions
- Group Participations within projects, financed by EU funds
The 2012 Congress on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EE & RE) presented the best environmental practices and shaped the challenges in the energy sector in South-East Europe. 45 renowned speakers from 18 countries and 250 delegates debated on the latest developments, problems and solutions related to project financing, energy efficiency, waste-to-energy and bio energy.
The event format was enriched by many parallel initiatives: U.S. Showcase on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Info Day about the EU Project ‘Install+RES’, Round Table with municipality representatives, etc.
The 2013 edition
- A highlight in the program will be the topic ‘Smart energy storage’.
- High level speakers from the European Commission, the World Alliance for Decentralized Energy, the German Biogas and Bioenergy Society (GERBIO), etc.
- The profile of attendees includes: Governmental and Local Policy Makers; Executives and Specialists in EE & RE, Utility, Construction; Investors and Financial Institutions; Municipality Experts; Branch Associations and Media, etc.
- Among the confirmed participations 12 months before the event opening, are: Austrian Pavilion, Global Wind Power, Fronius, Sputnik Engineering AG (Solarmax), Diehl Ako Stiftung & CO. KG, IRES Bulgaria, etc.
Organiser: Via Expo