The website's refreshed, user-friendly, accessible navigation organizes the improved contents and features under the main categories of Company, Solutions, Information, News & Events, Contact and a new gallery of References.
* Within the new "References," visitors may view project photos and product details for more than 80 customer systems from 22 countries.
* "Information" contains updated technical resources available for download on suggested specification, shear strength, handling instruction, quality control abstract, standard strip catalog and standard recess. The Equipment Information lists Technoform Bautec's supplier partners. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) complement this section.
* The "Solutions" section describes Customized Solutions, Services & Support, and Standard Solutions, including a downloadable catalog.
* "Contact" provides details for individual sales and order processing team members, as well as uses a Google map feature to locate corporate information.
* "News & Events" offers online case studies and a calendar of industry events and conferences including American Architectural Association's (AAMA's) national conferences, the Aluminum Extruders Council's (AEC's) annual meeting, Glass Association of North America Building Enclosure Council's (GANA BEC) conference, National Fenestration Rating Council's (NFRC's) membership meetings, GlassBuild America, the National Institute of Building Sciences' (NIBS') Building Enclosure Science & Technology (BEST) Conference, and the U.S. Green Building Council's (USGBC's) Greenbuild International Conference and Expo.
In addition to its online resources, Technoform Bautec shares its knowledge as an American Institute of Architects' Continuing Education Series (AIA/CES) program provider, and as active members in AAMA, GANA, Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA), and NFRC.**
Technoform Bautec North America Inc., specializes in the development and manufacture of high-precision polyamide insulation profiles, as well as special solutions for aluminum windows, doors, and façades. The company globally produces more than 300 million meters of insulating profiles annually. An innovative, industry leader for more than 30 years, its worldwide market presence comprises eight production plants on three continents to ensure short lead-times, and 22 sites worldwide to enhance close customer support.
Technoform Bautec is a member of the Technoform Group, along with Technoform Glass Insulation, Technoform Extrusion Tooling, and Technoform Kunststoffprofile. Technoform was founded in 1969. Today, the Technoform Group is a worldwide market leader in the field of plastics extrusion. Headquartered in Kassel, Germany, the company has a global presence with more than 35 factories and sales offices.