Every element is controlled at this facility to marry together seamlessly for aesthetic consistency. The exacting tolerances of our pre-engineered products cut waste, control costs and make installation easier.That’s why YKK AP is your best single source for sustainable design.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see our processes in action and witness how quality inspires at YKK AP.
• See the entire process: Casting, Extrusion, Finishing, and Fabrication
- Our billets are made in-house to allow onsite recycling and reduce fossil fuel emissions.
- Our die manufacturing process allows YKK AP to produce custom dies to meet the specific needs the industry.
- Our vertical anodizing line, the only one of its kind in North America, allows YKK AP to produce the best anodized finish in the industry, Anodized Plus®.
• Witness our environmental pledge in action.
- YKK AP’s Dublin manufacturing facility has been ISO 14001 certified since 2003.
- See how these significant controls make this facility the most advanced in the industry.
• See our AAMA certifified in-house testing laboratory.
- This is where YKK AP products begin. Our state of the art in-house laboratory assists YKK AP engineers with developing the highest quality products in the industry to ensure products perform as specified.
• Walk through our show room and touch our newest products available to the industry.
- View full-size mock-ups of our newest systems including our ThermaShadeTM sunshades, LuminanceTM light shelves, heavy duty triple glazed window system with blinds, and so much more.