This new report is directed at volumes and values for sealed units (IGU's) for the PVC-U and timber window, door and conservatory market in the UK covering the years 2008 to 2014. The report has important details covering:
Volumes and values for sealed units for windows, doors (PVC, composite, patio, bifold and French) and conservatories for both PVC-U and timber markets.
Values per square metre for each product line embracing:
- Projected WER energy ratings (A & C ratings);
- Projected triple glazing;
- Projected coloured/leaded glass;
- Projected annual price increases and consequently values.
Forecasts are expressed as :
- Volumes of sealed units and square metres by product line(i.e. windows, doors and conservatories)
- Values by product line.
- Volumes and values by sector
Housing improvement - both private and social housing.
New house building - private and social housing.
Non housing applications - e.g. schools, retail premises and offices.
Companies involved in the glazing sector whether with IGU's, glass, spacer bars, gas or manufacturing machinery and equipment will find this report of importance when planning.
Key Topics Covered:
- Part 1: Introduction and Summary
- Part 2: PVC-U Window, Door and Conservatory Units
- Part 3: Construction and Economic Forecasts
- Part 4: Sealed Unit Volumes & Values - PVC-U Windows, Doors and Conservatories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7cdee5/sealed_units_volu
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716