The "RAL Installation Guideline" manual has set benchmarks in the German-speaking region and is considered to be state-of-the-art technology.
The issues of sealing, insulation and fixing as well as the fundamentals of structural engineering and building physics are described in about 300 pages with scientific substantiation and in a practical manner.
This is supplemented by standard details and many practical examples. This standard reference is now also available in English in our ift Shop.
The construction and manufacture of windows and external pedestrian doors has achieved a high level of quality today.
However, to ensure that this also reaches the builders, competent and professional installation is indispensable. The RAL Installation Guideline have been established as a standard reference in the German-speaking region.
Proper and professional sealing, insulation and fixing of windows and external pedestrian doors as well as the fundamentals of structural engineering and building physics are explained in about 300 pages in a scientifically substantiated and practical manner.
This is supplemented by standard details and many practical examples. The RAL Installation Guideline, which was essentially compiled by ift Rosenheim, is now being translated into English. This offers the following benefits to system providers, manufacturers, architects and technical planners as well as to installation experts:
- Practical explanations for professional sealing, insulation, and fixing facilitate direct utilisation for customised installation guidelines.
- The fundamentals of structural engineering and building physics as well as the technical principles have been described in detail, including the necessary formulas and technical parameters. They are supplemented by figures, diagrams and practical examples.
- The materials and installation systems available in the market are described in detail, independent of the manufacturers or brands, including their advantages and disadvantages.
- The legal or standardised specifications for Germany and Europe are elucidated in form of notes. They help experts who orient themselves to these markets.
- The most important installation details are explained with the help of drawings as well as physical building parameters (isotherm curves, fRSI factors etc.) and they serve as templates for project-based and company-based planning of the work.
In this way, the Installation Guidelines serve as an indispensable practical assistant for the planning and execution of professional installation of windows and external pedestrian doors; now, the manual is also available to English-speaking experts.
The Installation Guideline can be ordered out at a discounted promotional offer price until 31 December at the ift Shop.