Sapa Building Systems are one of the UK’s largest and most respected aluminium product suppliers. Their innovative aluminium systems have been used for a wide range of commercial applications.
It’s perhaps no surprise then, that the Sapa DF 75 Si has been so popular with our customers. It is suitable for use in both replacement and new-build projects; in the commercial and residential sectors.
A variety of window configurations
The Sapa Dualframe 75 Si window system is extremely versatile. It can be specified in the following configurations to suit a range of building applications.
- DF 75 Si Casement – The original Dualframe window system. Featuring advanced polyamide thermal break technology, it provides superb levels of thermal performance and its strong aluminium frame gives a slimline finish.
- DF 75 Si Tilt before Turn – The innovative tilt before turn window is perfect for high rise residential and commercial applications. It combines excellent levels of ventilation with convenient cleaning access, while remaining safe and secure.
- DF 75 Si Pivot – The pivot window rotates up to 90 degrees for a revolutionary opening function. It is available with either vertical or horizontal vent options depending on your requirements.
- DF 75 Si Reversible – This fully reversible window system rotates through 180 degrees to give full access to both sides of the window frame.
- DF 75 Si Balcony Window – The balcony window is available as either an inward or outward opening system. With single and double door options and either a standard or low threshold, it excels in its weather resistance capacity.
- DF 75 Si – Concealed Vent – For the slimmest sightlines in the range, the concealed vent provides uninterrupted exterior views with no negative impact on performance.
Excellent energy efficiency and superb security
The high orders for the Sapa DF 75 Si are thanks in part to its superb security standards and excellent levels of energy efficiency. The DF 75 Si can achieve thermal efficiency ratings of A++. This outstanding thermal performance ensures that any building where it is installed, easily meets current requirements for energy efficiency.
In terms of security, the DF 75 Si is BS7950 accredited. It achieves Secured by Design status and will help any building to meet stringent 21st century security requirements.
As well as its excellent levels of security and energy efficiency; the DF 75 Si provides outstanding weather resistance and features tailed gaskets and centre seal to reduce thermal radiation and further improve performance.