Watch the multilingual videos through the following links:
- English: http://www.thermosealgroup.com/news/details/184/watch-our-warm-comfortable-homes-video
- Italian: http://www.thermosealgroup.com/news/details/185/video-casa-calda-e-confortevole-gruppo-thermoseal-versione-pubblica
- French: http://www.thermosealgroup.com/news/details/190/une-maison-confortablement-chaude-vid-o-par-thermoseal-group-version-publique
- Polish: http://www.thermosealgroup.com/news/details/187/cieply-i-wygodny-dom-wersja-publiczna-filmu-grupy-thermoseal
- Chinese Mandarin: http://www.thermosealgroup.com/news/details/186/chinese-mandarin-watch-our-new-warm-comfortable-homes-video
- German: http://www.thermosealgroup.com/news/details/189/warmes-gem-tliches-zuhause-video-thermoseal-gruppe-ffentliche-version
- Spanish: http://www.thermosealgroup.com/news/details/188/v-deo-p-blico-de-thermoseal-group-sobre-calefacci-n-y-confort-en-el-hogar
The video is available in English; French; German; Spanish; Italian; Polish and Chinese. It highlights the series of high-profile awards that we have been presented with in the past year including the honoured Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2017.
Samantha Hill, Thermoseal Group’s Head of Marketing and Communications, describes the video as: “Starting with a warm family kitchen scene where parents are calculating their costs, ‘Warm Comfortable Homes’ zooms into a window and shows its deconstruction right back to the warm edge spacer which separates the two panes of glass in the double glazing.
Quoting figures of how ‘warm edge glazing is up to 65% warmer at the edge’, the video then goes on to showcase the differences between Thermobar rigid tube spacer system and Thermoflex silicone rubber spacer system – both of which achieve highest thermal performance figures of 0.14W/mK and 0.135W/mK respectively. They also achieve highest passive house ratings of phA+.
“These new videos also showcase the numerous accolades we have been presented with over the past year, which, in addition to our prided Queen’s Award, includes: 'Component Supplier of the Year' at the glass and glazing industry G-Awards (for the second year in a row); 'Amazon Growing Business Award - Export Champion of the Year'; 'Wigan Business Award for Export' and the EEF Future Manufacturing Award for the North West Region for Export.
“We are extremely proud of the recognition we have received for our export drive. As a result of our continued product development and focus meeting the challenges of the varying requirements of export markets, we supply to 22 Countries on 5 Continents and currently have product trials running across the world.”
All products supplied by Thermoseal Group are proven within our own EN1279 test centre before being submitted and achieving highest-performance independent test results.
A wide range of bespoke components are manufactured in our production facility and fittings are made in-house by the injection moulding division to flush-fit with our own spacer systems.
All products are also tried and tested by customers and developed to suit current sealed unit manufacturing methods before they are officially launched for sale.