Date: 26 May 2009
The Russian glass market is rapidly developing. New companies enter it annually, considering it one of the most promising markets in Europe.
Today the Russian glass industry contains about 3,000 businesses, over 500 of which are large and middle enterprises. High demand for flat and container glass results from a tremendous growth in the construction market and an expansion of food production. A considerable amount of glass is used in the furniture and transportation industries. According to expert opinion, demand across the globe for glass and glass products will grow fast, and in 2010 it will be double what it was in 2004. The manufacture of glass and glass products involves high technology, engineering ingenuity and creative research. The latest glass production technology, modern machinery, equipment and tools are the core of the Mir Stekla Exhibition, which gives a comprehensive idea of development prospects of modern glass production.
he Mir Stekla International Exhibition is the largest trade show for the glass industry in Russia, the CIS and Eastern Europe. In 2008, 396 companies from 24 countries occupied 8,329 sq m net to demonstrate their innovative solutions for raw materials processing and glassware production.
A large attendance by glass industry professionals from Russia’s regions produce high returns to exhibitors from participation. High-quality services provided by Expocentre’staff and the venue’s well-developed infrastructure promote successful exhibiting.
Unique opportunities offered by Mir Stekla:
• Introduce a new product or trade mark to your target audience;
• Influence customers’ perception of your product via face-to-face communication;
• Enhance brand awareness and strengthen your corporate image in your customers’ mind;
• Examine the glass market potential and set out new directions in business development;
• Make direct sales;
• Improve the distribution system;
• Reach a greater number of the target audience;
• Develop sales leads;
• Research the market, explore needs and expectations of prospective clients.
Discover the World of Glass!