Japan Business Briefs: Central Glass, Saint-Gobain To Tie

Date: 23 December 2002
Source: Yahoo
Japanese glass maker Central Glass Co. (J.CNG or 4044) will set up a joint venture with Saint-Gobain Sekurit France S.A. to sell glass for automobiles and construction machinery.

The new company, Central Saint-Gobain, will be set up Dec. 25 with capital of Y300 million; the Japanese company will hold a 65% stake, with the French firm holding the remaining 35%.

600450 Japan Business Briefs: Central Glass, Saint-Gobain To Tie glassonweb.com
Date: 23 December 2002
Source: Yahoo

See more news about:

See more from these topics:

Others also read

Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd. will install a new high-performance press bending line at the Maizuru plant (Kyoto, Japan) for automotive windshields, applying its proprietary technologies.
Stronger Dragontrail™ Pro glass facilitates evolution of advanced smartphone and tablet designs
NSG Vietnam Glass Industries, a NSG Group company based in southern Vietnam, was awarded with 2016 Outstanding Quality Award by First Solar for VGI’s continuous quality improvement efforts and enduring commitment to First Solar’s Supplier Quality Continuous Improvement (SQCI) process.
Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd. (NSG) is developing a new range of UV-cut automotive glass products called UV Protect 400™.  UV Protect 400™ blocks 99% (*1) of UV rays (300nm-400nm), which includes the longer wavelength UVA (315nm-400nm) that can cause damage to deeper layers of the skin.
AGC Japan launches its Sudare powered-by-Solaria product with first commercial installation complete and a pipeline of projects in development.
Nekotech Industy will provide the licensed production for explosive resistance glasses Hercules V. This glass has one of the highest quality of explosive resistance glasses in Japan. Laminated anti bomb blast glass such like Hercules V is difficult to produce.

Add new comment