The optimised steel system for innovative façade solutions offers maximum process reliability for design and assembly.
The steel system works independently of bearing elements and includes practical new features for architects and assemblers.
These include a multi-functional base profile for all applications, as well as innovative system components such as standardised connecting spigots for all loadbearing profiles and a low sealing package where three sealing levels are applied.
The reduced number of system components makes design, assembly and installation more efficient at all process stages. This ensures quick construction processes whilst maintaining optimum quality.
The new Schüco Jansen VISS Plus add-on construction can be applied to steel and timber substrates. The appeal of the façade system lies in its multi-functional base profile and small number of proven system components, as well as variable fastening options.
With the VISS Plus system innovation, Schüco Jansen steel systems is providing extra design options for custom-designed steel façade. At the same time, the assembly process is more efficient and reliable.
The "Plus" in detail
- New steel add-on construction for innovative solutions
- Reliable assembly process and faster completion of construction
- Design solutions with many versions for aesthetically appealing architectural projects
- System solution independent of loadbearing members
- Innovative system components such as standardised connecting spigots for all loadbearing profiles ensure efficient design
- Few components, easy assembly, efficient solutions
- Very reliable installation process – e.g. due to controlled contact pressure with optical control
- Multi-functional base profile for all applications with variable fastening options on the loadbearing profile – from welding to screw and bolt fixing
- Base profile ideal for coating; profile with multiple back-ventilation ensures perfect distribution of paint