2017 Division Award Recipients were nominated by their peers based on leadership and volunteerism with regard to their activities within the respective Division in the past year.
- BEC Division: Jeff Haber – W&W Glass Company
- Decorative Division: Marc Deschamps – Walker Glass Co., Ltd.
- Energy Division: Sarah Sinusas – Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates
- Insulating Division: Jeff Haberer – Trulite Glass & Aluminum
- Laminating Division: Julia Schimmelpenningh – Eastman Chemical Company
- Tempering Division: Steve Marino – Vitro Architectural Glass
The C.G. Carney Award Member of the Year Award with established in 2014 in honor of the late GANA Technical Director, Greg Carney. The intent of the award is to honor a volunteer who reflects passion for the industry and care for his/her peers development within the industry.
The 2017 recipient of this award is Stanley Yee, Dow Corning Corporation for his encouragement of GANA Board and Staff, and leadership in exploring new organizational initiatives.
GANA’s Fall Conference is taking place September 12-14 in Atlanta, GA. For the first time, the Conference program is being intermingled with that of GlassBuild America. GANA has heard the feedback from members and non-members alike that the fall event schedule is quite full.
The partnering of these two events and organizations is one step that will allow you attend and participate to the fullest, and most of all, you won’t have to choose!