GlassBuild America: The Glass, Window & Door Expo will return to the Georgia World Congress Center, September 12-14, 2017, with additional profit-generating resources and opportunities for the glass and glazing, and window and door industries.
Organized by the National Glass Association (NGA) and the Window & Door Dealers Alliance (WDDA), the 2017 event presents innumerable ways to profit by attending. Here are the top five:
• Add new product lines. With more than 450 companies expected to exhibit in Atlanta this fall, GlassBuild America 2017 offers attendees the chance to see, touch and discuss new product lines with a variety of architectural glass and metal, and residential window and door suppliers.
• Invest in capital equipment. Is your company among those looking to invest in new machinery to keep up with increased demand? More than 101,000 net square feet on the GlassBuild America show floor will be dedicated to equipment for glass and metal fabricators and window and door manufacturers looking to make informed buying decisions.
• Strengthen your supply chain management. What better place to start than face-to-face with your suppliers at GlassBuild America?
• Get educated. As the need for skilled labor continues, employee retention is increasingly important to the success of any company. Show employees you’re invested in their professional growth by providing them the opportunity to attend GlassBuild America’s extensive education program. Employees and business owners alike will have access to technical, business and industry-specific educational sessions at the Glazing Executives Forum, Window & Door Dealer Days, and Express Learning Theater.
• Build your workforce. Key to addressing the industries’ workforce challenge is recruiting young people. GlassBuild America attendees will have the opportunity to hear generational expert Cam Marston address this subject during the GlassBuild America Opening Session—OPEN TO ALL. He will share how understanding the differences of each generation, from Baby Boomers to Millennials, can help attract and retain a new generation of employees. Attendees will walk away with actionable ideas to help them effectively manage across the generations.
Registration for GlassBuild America 2017 is open, with special rates available to NGA and WDDA members. For more information on the event, visit www.glassbuildamerica.com, and join NGA and WDDA in their efforts to build more profitable businesses!