All those working with the most different applications for glass - architecture, the construction industry, design, and the green economy - will be offered the opportunity to view the best performing products from the group’s various business units.More specifically:
Sealants for IG Units
- Poliver sealants: for many years (along with Thiover) they have been the products of choice in an informed and demanding market. They are polyurethanes specifically formulated for the production of IG units, and come in several versions to meet the special needs of manufacturers and their systems. They are entirely solvent-free and can be used for the production of dual seal or triseal units.
- Butylver TPS: is a latest-generation thermoplastic spacer designed specifically for use with Bystronic Glass® applicators so as to obtain an IG unit with top quality warm edge performance and produced with a very high level of industrial automation. A one-part, polyisobutylene base with integrated desiccants, Butylver TPS ensures perfect adhesion, minimal permeability and excellent rigidity and stability, all factors that translate to excellent thermal insulation and durability over time.
- Duralux mirror-backing paints: available in a wide range of colors, and obtained with different formulations depending on the application and the desired level of protection. This is one of Fenzi’s bestselling product ranges worldwide, and is being developed constantly to meet the highest safety standards for man and the environment. Duralux paints covers all needs, from the more traditional ones to those of the sophisticated copper-free and zero-lead technologies.
Decorative paints for glass
- Tempver: glass enamels for screen printing, enameling and satin-finishing of glass, and very popular in architecture and for interior décor because of the wide selection of colors. The Tempver range for home appliances is particularly innovative: this application requires a reliable paint that is durable and complies with the environmental regulations currently in effect. New Generation M caters to these needs: the new range of enamels engineered specifically with household appliances in mind that offer improved performance in terms of application, coverage, and chemical resistance.
- Decover: solvent- and water-based high-tech cold paints. The applications are mainly large-size decorative glass sheets for use in interior decor and in homes, offices, and stores. In order to ensure very high performance features, a very accurate, strict production process is used. Pigments and resins are carefully chosen to obtain the maximum yield on a special material like glass. The desired results in terms of color and appearance can be tailored to meet the customer’s needs.
Zona Ind. – Via Trieste, 13/15 – 20067 Tribiano (Mi)
Il Filo Rosso Solera & associati
Via Panfilo Castaldi, 33 - 20124 Milano - Italy
Ph. +39 02 29523341