The device disposes of a quick coupling system which assures an easy transfer of the lifting system including its load to or from a crane without additional tools required. Due to further application possibilities, the LiftMaster B2 is a device of universal use – both inside the company and on site: Not only is front and lateral loading and transfer of structural elements to vehicles, transport racks or processing machines possible but also the safe transport within company premises and the exact positioning of the elements at their final destination on site.
The length of the transport carriage can be adjusted from 1700 mm up to 2560 mm and can in this way be suited to different application requirements. The reduced total width of 800 mm allows passing standard doorways without problems. The upper rack positions can be increased from 2000 mm to 2200 mm through an optional rack extension.
Thanks to its intelligent construction, the LiftMaster B2 can conveniently be transported to external application locations: The device can be disassembled in a few easy steps so that it easily fits into a standard delivery van, also with internal transport rack.
• Transport and assembly of airtight materials with a weight of up to 320 kg and a width of up to 3.80 m, such as glass panes, window elements, stone and metal sheets
• Connection to a standard Wood´s Powr-Grip® MRT4 vacuum lifter (optionally BO W32DA4) via quick coupling system
• Repeated use of lifting device (Liftmaster, crane, etc.) possible
• Adjustable length from 1,700 mm up to 2,560 mm for diverse application requirements
• Total width of only 825 mm allows passing standard doors even with larger materials
• Upper lifting position 2,000 mm (with optional rack extension 2,200 mm)
• Rack can be tilted for transport in standard delivery van, also with internal rack
Great variety of applications
• Front or lateral lifting from transport racks and unloading onto transport racks
• Loading of a machine or a tilting table and unloading of the pane after processing
• Transfer of lifting device including load to a crane and taking over from crane
without the necessity of tools
• Mounting of structural elements (e.g. sliding door, window) and balustrade systems
• Horizontal transport and handling of thin glass with extension racks of lifting device
• Transport and assembly of fire doors
• Transport and assembly of drywalls (prefabricated walls)
• Transport of plastic, stone, concrete, aluminium and ceramic sheets, coated chipboard, sheet metal, etc.
• Extension rack for increasing the upper lifting position to 2,200 mm
• Pneumatic tyres
• Additional counterweights for heavy, protruding structural elements