Our machines can be integrated with: robots installed between two or more grinders (most common application is with two machines and one robot). ‘loop’ systems that can be installed on a single machine, to automate and speed up the work cycle, thus obtaining increased optimization of productivity: the easiest, most flexible and simple solution.The system can load the glasses, bring them from the outlet conveyor to the inlet conveyor rotating them 90°. Also available with automatic load/unload from harp racks management.
Robots and loop systems require machines that are more fully automatic, so we have added some features to the list of options, including:
- automatic wear compensation on the polishing wheels
- automatic pressure and speed adjustment based on the glass thickness
- PC management of all working phases
- remote diagnostics and support
- possibility to remote the panel and the PLC on a PC/Tablet
Many others can be discovered in our booth at Glasstec 2014!