This model has become very appreciated during the years and it’s now one of the most used by the Northern Europe main producers of laminated glass for the heavy building industry. Pursuing our philosophy of always studying and applying new improvements on our machines in order to let them incessantly evolve, the model we will display will be equipped with:
* touch-screen panel with which it is possible to increase the machine’s positioning and setup speed, to set and save all the different types of processing, to manage the machine’s maintenance and check the tools wear.
* pneumatic clutches both on the inlet and outlet conveyors to make the glasses load/unload easier.
* washing machine OT 300 on the outlet conveyor for the achieving of a complete cleaning and drying of the processed edges of the glass sheets. This one will be motorized and so able to automatically position itself according to the glass thickness set on the machine.
* management of the speed and the transport through motoreducers with inverter.
* brushes for the front and rear conveyor washing, in order to maintain the pads perfectly cleaned, avoiding this way possible problems caused by the dirt and the cerium powder.
* oil system with end-of-the-line pressure sensor: a further safety in order to always guarantee the perfect functioning of the fundamental lubrication system.
* frontal regulation of the diamond and polishing spindles for the rear arris: the aim is always to help the operator who will have the possibility to save precious time when regulating the two arris wheels spindles not being obliged to perform it from the rear side of the machine.
* glass presence reading sensor with ultrasounds: guarantees of resistance, long working life, precision and total insensitivity to water and dirt.
* and last a “LATTUADA’S GREEN” novelty to be discovered at our booth ...
We will wait for you to show you also all the other news we will display during the Vitrum exhibition. Among them our double-edger with the new Brushless Motion system.
Today we are able to supply on our double-edgers the same “mechanical” heart powered by two different technologies. The first is the "classic" one with inverter-reducer-motor system completed by a mechanical bar for the movement transmission on the mobile side, while the second one is the new system with brushless motorization both for the glass feed and for the mobile side positioning.
Thanks to studies and researches to improve the machine’s performances, we have conceived a solution which presents many interesting advantages like the mechanical bar removal, a wider range of working speed, a higher positioning speed, a better precision in the movements, a higher torque supplied also at low revolutions and a brake to guarantee a very high stability of the mobile side.
The positioning is even quicker and more precise and it doesn’t need homing, being the positioning loop closed by an absolute encoder directly fitted on the slow shaft (in addition to the motors encoders).
ll the automation system (motors, PLC, remote I/O, drives) is interconnected through Profibus-dp. The system is entirely managed by a PLC, which interfaces with the user thanks to a touch screen operator panel. The HMI software has been internally developed following our criteria of efficiency, completeness and simplicity of use. This allows us to obtain higher flexibility and customization possibility.
At last we would like to underline that our double-edger is the only one with which it is possible to carry out the wheels’ changing (with the exception of the superior arris wheels) from the external side of the machine. This thanks to its smaller size, result of our philosophy of using a system with not-coupled spindle and motor, instead of the more common motor-spindle system. The advantage is a time saving and a higher safety for the operator.