EDT from August 10 through September 9, as well as during the GlassBuild America show (September 16-18 in Atlanta, GA). The contest will feature quiz questions from AAMA’s FenestrationMasters® program—the industry resource for comprehensive professional education and certification.
Each Monday, one quiz question will be asked in AAMA’s LinkedIn group and a different quiz question will be posted on AAMA’s Twitter account two days later, each Wednesday. The first five respondents with the correct answer will receive a 5 percent discount each week for up to 25 percent off FenestrationMasters courses and exams. To participate in the online contest, follow AAMA on Twitter (@AAMAInfo) or search for the contest hashtag, #RUsmarter. Also, join the association’s LinkedIn group to play.
Additionally, each day of GlassBuild America in booth #2707, AAMA will be hosting the game show, Are You Smarter than a FenestrationMaster, where participants will be awarded a 5 percent discount on FenestrationMasters courses and exams for each quiz question they answer correctly. Participants have the chance to win up to a 25 percent discount during GlassBuild.
However, by competing during the online contest and at the show, participants could earn up to a 50 percent discount toward courses and exams.
What is FenestrationMasters?
FenestrationMasters was developed to help companies differentiate their business and increase their credibility by offering their customers the benefit of employees who have pursued a well-rounded education in the fenestration industry.
“FenestrationMasters is a cost effective way to train new employees, especially those in sales and marketing capacities, as well as seasoned technical staff. Both will be well versed in industry standards and best practices across all facets of the industry,” says Angela Dickson, AAMA Marketing Manager.
There are two different credentials available through the program, both requiring successful completion of the applicable coursework and the certification exam: FenestrationMaster and FenestrationAssociate. There are no prerequisites to qualify for the FenestrationAssociate (entry-level) certification. To qualify for the FenestrationMaster (advanced-level) certification, one of the following prerequisites must be met:
- Four-year degree in engineering, architecture or applied sciences and four years fenestration product-related experience
- Six years fenestration product-related experience
For more information, visit aamanet.org/fenestrationmasters.
Online Contest/Game Show Terms
- Discounts apply only to individual FenestrationMaster® or FenestrationAssociate® course subscriptions and exams.
- Discounts cannot be applied to previous orders.
- Discounts may be transferred to another individual within the same company as the winner.
- During the online contest, an individual may only win on one social media platform (Twitter or LinkedIn) each week for a maximum online discount of 25 percent.
- Redemption of discounted courses and exams must be handled through AAMA staff by contacting FenestrationMasters@aamanet.org.
For more information about Are You Smarter than a FenestrationMaster?, visit aamanet.org/RUsmarter. More information about AAMA and its activities can be found via the AAMA Media Relations page or on the AAMA website, www.aamanet.org.