The 79th Conference on Glass Problems invites engineers, educators, students, and solutions providers working on various aspects of glass manufacturing to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at this premier industry conference. Broad topics of interest are:
- Glass melting
- Combustion and heat transfer
- Process control and sensors
- Modeling of glass melting and processing
- Safety, emissions and environment
- Raw materials, batching, and recycling
- Energy management
- Furnace design and reconstruction
- New topics (relevant to glass manufacturing)
Selected oral presentation authors are required to submit a paper for publication in the published proceedings of the conference.
To submit an abstract:
- Download the attached abstract submission form
- Fill in the abstract submission form fields
- Return the completed abstract submission form as an email attachment to Donna Banks firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of abstracts is January 24, 2018, 9 pm EST – no exceptions.
The Conference on Glass Problems is the largest glass manufacturing conference in North America, attracting glass manufacturers and suppliers worldwide to exchange innovations and problem solutions.
Co-organized by the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council and Alfred University, the conference provides expert lectures, panel discussions and focused courses and symposia, along with exhibiting and networking opportunities.
Contact Mona Thiel (email@example.com) if you’re interested in reserving an exhibit booth or a hospitality booth or salon.