Vitrocar opens new branch in Acapulco

Vitro, S.A. de C.V. announced that to better serve its customers in the city of Acapulco, Vitrocar, S.A. de C.V., a Vitro’s subsidiary Company, leader in national replacement automotive glass, has opened today a new branch in Acapulco, located at Av.

Cuauhtemoc N° 83 Col. Progreso C.P. 39355, between Av. Niños Heroes and Michoacan streets, increasing its presence to 120 branches in the country.

Eduardo Portillo, Sales and Marketing Director of Vitro’s Automotive business unit, said, “This new branch in Acapulco, will allow us to better serve our customers in the region and state of Guerrero. This new opening is in line with Vitro’s geographic growth strategy. We wish our customers to know we are there for them”.

“Our Acapulco facility is the answer to our customer’s needs. This is our branch 120 and we expect to fulfill all expectations on our products and service. We will continue to striving to enhance our presence in Mexico”, said Arturo Vela, General Manager of Vitrocar.

Vitrocar, S. A. de C. V. (previously Cristakar), has 51 stores of its own Nationwide, as well as a franchise net of 69 stores in 25 states and 56 cities in Mexico. Vitrocar, S.A. de C. V., sells and installs automotive replacement glass, such as windshields, rear and side windows, of established brands in the market, like Vitro,

VPM and Crinamex, among others. Now days, 60 percent of the service is focused to leading insurance companies, while the remaining 40 percent, is focused in supplying consumer, bus lines, repair shops, new and used car shops all over the country.

All of our installation jobs are fully warranted and use best quality sealing products in the market, such as the materials used for installing windshields, rear and side windows companies of new cars, such as Ford, General Motors, Nissan, Chrysler and VW.

With Vitro’s endorsement, Vitrocar is the largest automotive glass installer chain in the country, working to be the largest in Latin America, being the best choice for the segment companies, with the advantage of counting with a Key allied capable of fulfilling requirements all over the country. Vitrocar has approximately 900 employees in its 120 branches and Franchises.

600450 Vitrocar opens new branch in Acapulco glassonweb.com

See more news about:

Others also read

Starphire glass enhances UV transmittance, vegetation in renovated Tropical Rainforest
Workers install tropical plants, trees under bird-friendly glass to prepare for reopening of prized National Aviary attraction.
Goldray’s laminated pattern on Starphire glass showcases colorful corporate design trend
Ultra-clear glass, color interlayers highlight Spencer Finch-designed panels at 1775 Tysons Blvd.
New Holtec International headquarters features glass fabricated by J.E. Berkowitz
J.E. Berkowitz announced the completion of Holtec International’s new corporate HQ on the company’s 50-acre Krishna P. Singh Technology Campus in Camden, New Jersey.
Vitro Architectural Glass to debut ACUITY low-iron glass, sample kit available for pre-order
New low-iron glass offers clarity, color fidelity upgrade over conventional clear glass.
Installation of new bird-friendly glass at National Aviary nears halfway point
Vitro Glass sponsors $1.2 million renovation of historic Tropical Rainforest exhibit.
Deron Patterson
Industry veteran to lead national architectural managers, bolster company presence in Mexico.

From industry

NEWS RELATED PRODUCTS

Vitro Architectural Glass (Formerly PPG Glass)
Vitro Architectural Glass (Formerly PPG Glass)

Add new comment