Both locations are fully operational to support clients’ needs for storefront, curtainwall, entrance and daylight control systems. These offices also extend support for the markets Tubelite already serves through increased sales representation in Virginia, the Carolinas and Georgia, as well as South Texas.
“Expanding to serve clients in these markets has been part of our long-term strategic plan. This thoughtful approach has positioned us for growth and helped us attract knowledgeable, talented people who deliver the high service levels to our clients,” says Ken Werbowy, Tubelite’s president.
He continues, “Our reputation for dependability is not only embodied by our employees, client services representatives and distributors, it is integral to every aspect of our business -- from our factory-controlled extrusion presses and eco-friendly finishing, to lead times that are typically half of the industry average, to our Damage Free Guarantee delivery.”
Werbowy notes that all of Tubelite’s personnel may be reached through the toll-free national phone number at 800-866-2227. A map of local representatives and distributors also is available online at www.TubeliteInc.com.
Serving Tubelite’s clients from the new office in Mesquite, Texas:
* Tony Evans, client services manager -- He most recently worked as U.S. Aluminum’s engineering products manager. Prior to this, he worked for 23 years with Vistawall as its national products manager and director of client services. He earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Northern Iowa.
* Cynthia Waller, client services representative and estimator -- She has served in similar roles at U.S. Aluminum, YKK and Oldcastle. She earned an associate’s degree from Navarro College in Corsicana, Texas, and a bachelor’s from the University of North Texas.
Serving Tubelite’s clients from the new office in Rock Hill, S.C.:
* Kenny Skaggs, client services representative -- For more than 15 years, he worked in the inside sales and customer service department at U.S. Aluminum. He earned his Bachelor of Science in business administration from Winthrop University in Rock Hill, S.C.
* Scott Marquess, estimator -- He also worked at U.S. Aluminum and draws from 22 years as the estimating manager and inside sales manager. He graduated with a bachelor’s from Troy University in Alabama.
* Adam Swofford, estimator -- Working in the glass and architectural industry for 12 years, he most recently served as estimator for U.S. Aluminum. He holds a Bachelor of Science industrial management from Clemson University in South Carolina.