Menu buttons have been moved to the left-hand side of the page and now expand to show section contents. Mini ads appear under the buttons to promote noteworthy site offerings, providing users with quick access to those sections.The ads currently highlight sections for ordering spare tool parts, estimating sealant costs and requesting literature.
Showcasing TruSeals product and manufacturing technology, the sites home page displays an image of an IG unit made with the companys DuraSeal® warm edge spacer. It rests on the application bed of sister company Besten Equipments TAPE-AT automated IG production line.
TruSeal has updated its site to a more contemporary look in its design and navigational structure. Visitors are able to move more effortlessly from page to page. We will continue to enhance the site to improve its quality of content and design, said Pat Kreider, Advertising & PR Specialist.
The TruSeal site offers a number of useful resources, including:
- Product information for TruSeals family of warm edge spacer products and IG production equipment
- A cost estimator designed to determine estimated savings by using Truseal IG spacer technologies
- Spare tool parts ordering for TruSeal hand application tools
- Technical service bulletins
- Product manuals and literature
- Company news and published articles